What to Expect After Closing a Transaction
- Is your file 100% complete in SkySlope?
- If this is a loan transaction, the processor will complete the SkySlope side of things.
- Did you remember to add any notes regarding referrals in the commission section of SkySlope?
- Do we have your bank account information on file or do you need to update your bank account information for the ACH payment?
Why does it say Chase on your paycheck stub when you bank through another bank? Our corporate account is through Chase, which is where the funds are coming from. It will go into the bank account you gave us on your ACH Deposit Form.
Understanding the Process
- Once the closing file arrives at our Pleasanton office, it takes approximately 24 hours to get scanned into our system.
- We check SkySlope to make sure the file is complete and verify we do not need to pay any referrals.
- We set up the ACH payment through our Chase bank account.
- If the payment was set up before 4:00PM Monday through Thursday, it should be in your account within 1 business day.
- The ACH payment can take up to 2 business days to complete.
- We will send you an email with a scanned copy of the closing package, including the closing check and your paycheck stub.