- Languages Spoken: English
- 925-398-6808 x271
- CalBre # : 01954812
Welcome to the Dahlheim Real Estate Team!
The Dahlheim team is a husband and wife couple that provides the ultimate in professional real estate services, coupled with a true personal touch. We work with relocation clientele, empty-nesters, retirees, first-time home buyers and investors. Repeat customers and referrals comprise a large percentage of our business. When you are buying or selling property in today’s real estate market, it’s important to have confidence in your real estate professional. Our commitment as your local REALTOR® is to provide you with the specialized real estate service you deserve. When you are an informed buyer or seller, you’ll make the best decisions for one of the most important purchase or sale in your lifetime. That’s why one of our goals is to keep you informed on trends in the marketplace using the latest statistics in your local area.
Meet the Team
Licensed since 2003, Dan is a seasoned agent with a wealth of experience, good listening skills, strong compassion and an honest and hard work ethic. Always accessible, you can count on him for excellent communication and follow through. With an extensive experience in sales and property management, Dan has the skills to aggressively negotiate and advocate your best interest. He has successfully helped many investors and home owners buy and sell their homes.
Sarah believes that a house is a place for family and friends, an investment and even more to many people. She enjoys helping people find a home they love. Whether you are buying or selling, many different emotions and conflicting interests can get tied up in the process. Sarah’s aim is to make the transition as smooth as possible and to always look out for her client’s best interest.
Our Pledge to Every Client
Unsurpassed service is our goal. As we help you with your real estate transaction, we focus our efforts on your total satisfaction.
We are committed to:
• Initiate and maintain continuous communication with you.
• Carefully analyze your needs, remaining sensitive to your special requirements.
• Inform you about current market conditions.
• Provide helpful community data.
• Explain real estate practices and procedures specific to California State.
• Thoroughly analyze the entire inventory of homes on the market.
• For buyers, provide information on selected properties meeting your needs and
• For buyers, professionally show selected properties.
• For sellers, provide information about competing properties.
• For sellers, professionally market and represent your property to prospective buyers.
• Explain the offer presentation process.
• Carefully review the purchase offer with you.
• Conscientiously facilitate the negotiations.
• Explain follow up on post-purchase activities and responsibilities.